Austin Genealogy Special Interest Group (SIG)
December 14, 2013 Meeting Topic:
"Let's Talk about Your Family"
Come share your family history with us.
- Share your family traditions
- Show us your family heirlooms
- Tell us about your genealogical research
- Or share your family stories
NOTE: The library does allow food and drinks in the meeting rooms, but not in the open library area.
- And bring your families favorite snack or dessert to share.
- We will provide plates, forks and napkins.
- We will also have drinks and cups.
Remember sharing and working together is what membership in a
Special Interest Group (SIG) is all about.
We all learn from
And It's all FREE! - We just want you to join us.
Bring your curiosity and your questions!
And your laptop - we have a WIFI connection, extension cords
and lots of tables so you can be confortable.
So come to share, learn and experience all that
AustinGenSIG has to offer!